Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I need to know if Malta is a good country to seek asylum? Is…

Customer Question
Yes I need to...

Yes I need to know if Malta is a good country to seek asylum?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Is this a robot?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Connect me to an immigration lawyer please

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, just connect me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/18/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 11 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Your question ended up in the U.S. immigration forum. I can only discuss Asylum in the U.S. Does this interest you?

No, Europe or Malta only

Ok. I will opt out and transfer your question to the European Law forum. Thank you for your patience.

Immigration Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team replied 11 months ago
Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is the reason you are seeking asylum and your situation, as we need more information to know if Malta would be a good choice for you as you have asked.