Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Living last 10 years in Baja Mexico. Have Colombian Girl…

Customer Question
Hi I'm USA American...

Hi I'm USA American living last 10 years in Baja Mexico. Have Colombian Girl friend I will marry in Mexico. In the future can I get her visa to USA

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No I don't I'm American citizen in last 10 years retired in Mexico but still have home,and bank in Calif.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I have not

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Only that she has 180 legal stay in Mexico and was told if married in that time is Legal marriage in Mexico

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

Are you asking if she can get a permanent resident visa (green card) or a tourist visa for the US? I am not clear.

Judith