Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

How can you Help To get a Card Because. I Have Just Got

Customer Question
How can you Help...

How can you Help To get a Green Card Because. I Have Just Got Married In Aug 11, 2017. What Are The Required Materials.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/17/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Laura Schonberg, Immigration Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Laura Schonberg
Laura Schonberg, Immigration Lawyer
Hi, I'm Laura Schonberg. I'm an immigration attorney based in Florida. I filed immediate relative petitions in a regular basis. I can help you with your inquiry, but need some more information about your case...
I assume you are a U.S. Citizen, correct? Do you reside in the U.S.? How about your spouse? Is she currently in the U.S. or abroad? If she is in the U.S. in what status did she enter the country? When? Is she still in legal status? If she is abroad, does she have a visa to enter the U.S.
I'm sorry I know these are a lot of questions, but the filing process is different depending whether the beneficiary is currently present or not in the U.S. and whether he/she was admitted and inspected when he/she entered the U.S. ....as soon as you provide me with this information I will be able to give you a more specific answer. Thanks and looking forward to assisting you in your legal immigration process!
Laura Schonberg
Laura Schonberg
Laura Schonberg, Immigration Lawyer