Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My case N 400 is in line for an interview, my fiancé came to…

Customer Question
My case N 400...

My case N 400 is in line for an interview, my fiancé came to visit me

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes, I'm waiting for my interview date

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is possible for the lawyer to speed up my case?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/16/2017
Immigration Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
Good afternoon
I am no yet married to him cus I'm waiting for my citizenship, I don't want him to run out of status, what can I do
I can't do a phone call now. I'll type your answer
It generally cannot be expedited unless you are employed by:
•The United States government, including the Military
•Contractors of the United States government
•A recognized American institution of research
•A public international organization
•An organization designated under the International Immunities Act?
If one of these, you may request an expedite. They will consider it.In my professional experience N400 Naturalization cannot be ever expedited for personal employment reasons at all.I hope this clarifies. Please don't forget to rate the question with stars so that I will receive credit and payment for assisting you with your question.
If you have any other questions please just ask