Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My question is: If a DACA Female, with a Current Work

Customer Question
My question is: If...

My question is: If a DACA Female, with a Current Work Permit, who is Employed , and has NO Deportable Offenses should MARRY a Naturalized American Citizen (NO Sham!). Would help protect her from deportation?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

I have NOT; as I am a Naturalized U.S. Citizen. I am asking this question hypothetically.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/16/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 9 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

How did the female enter the US?