Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Second opinion] I recently applied for EAD and would like to…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I recently...

Second opinion] I recently applied for EAD and would like to expedite it because I have a job offer and the company wants me to join as soon as possible

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I filed for EAD expedite request under severe financial loss but got rejected

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/16/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 9 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Ely, Counselor at Law