Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My wife had her interview at the Consulate 2 weeks ago.

Customer Question
Hello, my wife had her...
Hello, my wife had her interview at the Consulate 2 weeks ago. Afterwards we submitted requested documents along with a new & current physical. Since submitting all the requested evidence 3 days ago her car status has changed from administrative processing, to ready to administrative processing again. Any idea where that puts us in regards ***** ***** visa issuance?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/15/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 8 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

This just means they are reviewing her documents and it often changes back and forth between administrative processing and ready to administrative processing when they begin reviewing. It should on average another couple of weeks to review all the documents. Unfortunately this is a bit of a slow process.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY! It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions for you at no additional charge, if you have any.

Hopefully you feel you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best! The stars are very important. This is how I receive a credit from the website. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you.

If you have additional follow up questions that you would like to ask me, again please click Finish... and rate me and then ask me and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you writing the words "FOR JEN MARIE" in your new post. :)

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney