Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I feel like im losing hope for my husband i am usa citizan…

Customer Question
I feel like im...

I feel like im losing hope for my husband i am usa citizan and my husband lives over seas,,,i cant aford a lawyer,,,my husband lives in bangladesh,,he had his interview july 24,,gone and after his interview they told him to set up a profile ,,on line on my husband profile it tell him he been approved,,but it keeps saying ,,get ready for interview,,he had his what does that mean we persented all his papers at his interview in july,24,,of this year,,i miss my husband very very much ,,we talk every day on the phone ,,after my husband interview ,,i need to know the truth,,how long does it take for him to beable to com e,,i feel like we are in the dark here,,wondering,,its a night mare

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes i did last november

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I cannot aford a lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I love my husband very much,,but i need some answers,,

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 9 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

When did you file the I-130 and I-129F for him? Or you just filed an I-130? What happened at the interview? Remember, they may believe that you are 100% in love, but they also may think that he isn't in love but just tricking you to get to the U.S. So what happened at the interview?

all papers was filed,last year in september,,my catagory cr1,,my husband interview went great ..they said,,for him to set up profile,,so he will know were to go when his visa is ready,,but we dont understand when he goes on his profile is keeps saying ready for interview,,that we dont understand because he already went for his interview,,,..overseas

Have you contacted the U.S. Embassy or Consulate to ask what is going on? What country is that in?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.