Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Good eving.my brother was deported abot 12yrs ago is there…

Customer Question
Hello there.,good eving.my brother...

Hello there.,good eving.my brother was deported abot 12yrs ago is there any way I can help him back to tht bus I'm a us citzen

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Not yet also my MOM IS STILL ALIVE SHE GOT HIM HERE THE FIRST TIMEPLUS HE HAS A SON HERE WHO IS 21 YRS OLD

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NOT YET

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/15/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 11 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

What was the reason he was deported? Some reasons are PERMANENT bars to getting Residency. Hopefully it is not one of those.

Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 10 months ago

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.