How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I change the company, once company file for my transfer.

Customer Question

further followup:
If I change the company B, once company B file for my transfer.Question is, As you said even company B transfer my Visa, still my extension will be with Company A, as my extension is filed by company A, can company A revoke my extension? and as i am completely dependent on extension filed by Company A, it can be the problem for me.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

I am happy to continue answering you but please kindly note that you have not rated the first question. Thanks.