Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

2 more bonus questions. Do you see any problems getting her

Customer Question
Jen Marie, 2 more bonus...
Jen Marie, 2 more bonus questions. Do you see any problems getting her green card renewed and when should she start that process. her renewal is due in April of 2019
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/13/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

If her renewal is April 2019, she has plenty of time to apply for naturalization if she chooses to do that. It takes about 6 months on average to have the interview after she applies. There is a civics (US history) test she must take and must be done in English.

If she chooses not to apply, she should not have issues renewing her green card instead. She can do that about 3 months before it expires in April 2019.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY! It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions for you at no additional charge, if you have any.

Hopefully you feel you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best! The stars are very important. This is how I receive a credit from the website. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you.

If you have additional follow up questions that you would like to ask me, again please click Finish... and rate me and then ask me and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you writing the words "FOR JEN MARIE" in your new post. :)

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney