How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] My husband is having an affair with someone

Customer Question

Second opinion] My husband is having an affair with someone I believe is in the United States illegally
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: hawaii
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No I didn't know if I could
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: she does not have a visa but she has been in America since may 2017
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  ScottyMacESQ replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your question is?

Expert:  ScottyMacESQ replied 1 month ago.

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?