Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have recently applied for i-131,, to be exploited because…

Customer Question
i have recently applied for...
i have recently applied for i-131,, to be exploited because of my sick father in Haiti in which i attached his doctors note ... my case was being processed at lewisville Texas office,,, when i check online its now saying my case was transferred to a local office ,, just wanted to know if this is a bad or good thing and why was it transferred ??
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/13/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 11 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

ok

It is not a bad thing. It can mean several things but usually it just means that they needed additional assistance processing so they sent it to the local office to finish.

If you would still like a phone call I can send you the request.

If not,

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY! It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions for you at no additional charge, if you have any.

Hopefully you feel you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best! The stars are very important. This is how I receive a credit from the website. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you.

If you have additional follow up questions that you would like to ask me, again please click Finish... and rate me and then ask me and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you writing the words "FOR JEN MARIE" in your new post. :)

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer a few days ago, but you did not ask any follow ups or leave me any feed back.

Please let me know how else I can help and please kindly keep in mind that we experts do not receive a salary from this website. We only receive credit when you leave a good rating for us with the stars ★★★★★. Thank you for your consideration of our work and time here.