Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Second opinion] Yes, No yet I am asking a VISA E1, I need to…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi. Yes ...

Second opinion] Hi. Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No yet I am asking a VISA E1

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I need to know how to fill out the DS156E form Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not more

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
I have a company in Colombia that imports USD 300.000 of goods per year. I want to apply for E1 VISA. ¿Could I ask for the VISA using my company in Colombia? or I need to open first a Company in USA.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/12/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 11 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

You would need to open a company first in the US then you can apply for the E1.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY! It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions for you at no additional charge, if you have any.

Hopefully you feel you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best! The stars are very important. This is how I receive a credit from the website. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you.

If you have additional follow up questions that you would like to ask me, again please click Finish... and rate me and then ask me and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you writing the words "FOR JEN MARIE" in your new post. :)