Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I HAVE BEEN PAYING TAXES SINCE 1990 I GET MY REFUND IN 2002…

Customer Question
I HAVE BEEN PAYING...

I HAVE BEEN PAYING TAXES SINCE 1990 I GET MY REFUND IN 2002 AND HAVE NOT RECEIVE ANY MORE INSTEAD THE IRS SAY I OWE ALL THESE YEARS I RETIRE 12/31/2016 I WORKED 2 PLACES IN DC BUT LIVE IN MD

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

MY NAME IS*****

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/12/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 8 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Ok, so please tell me exactly what your question is regarding this situation?

I DO NOT GET MY SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS FROM 5/31/2015 BECAUSE MY GREEN CARD WAS STOLEN I APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP PAYED THE FEES FOR MONTHS AND I AM IGNORED

When did you send the citizenship application?

Hello, when did you send your application for citizenship?

I can't help unless you reply.

Ely, Counselor at Law