Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am trying to get my petition Philippine wife a petition…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get my petition Philippine wife a petition number to get a visa. How do I get that number

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No I came from the UIS on a military hop. however, this my together trip to the States.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have two children steps kids.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
I just want to get that petition number to continue my application for the visa. Where do I go?
9/12/2017
Immigration Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer

G​ood morning. I am a legal expert/attorney who will assist you today. Please tell me what papers/petition you filed for your wife?

KLAW
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer