Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

What kinds of questions will they ask at my naturalization

Customer Question
interview?...
What kinds of questions will they ask at my naturalization interview?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/12/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

I see that you just asked a question about obtaining a visa for someone in F2B category. Are you asking these questions for yourself or someone else?

For someone else
She is unmarried with three kids,so she add the kids as her dependents. so what are the questions she should expect from on the day of her interview
Can she travel with her kids or

But I don't understand. Are you discussing two different topics? If someone is waiting for an F2B immigrant visa, it will be many years AFTER they immigrate to the U.S. before they apply for U.S. Citizenship. So to me, you are asking two different questions for two different topics. Or are you just confusing Naturalization which is U.S. Citizenship with getting an immigrant visa to obtain U.S. Lawful Permanent Residency?

with citizenship with getting an immigrants visa to obtain U.S lawful permanent residency

U.S. Lawful Permanent Residency you need to have for a few years before you can apply for U.S. Citizenship. The Naturalization Interview is for U.S. Citizenship. The visa interview is for the immigrant (or non-immigrant visa). Which are you talking about?

Please get it right this woman now is in Nigeria, and this application has been ongoing for years. But now her own has been approved and processing he's commenced so with her kids,what is the possibility of she obtaining the visa and the likely questions she should expect tanks

It's not me that is getting it wrong. It's you that is using the terms incorrectly. So instead of naturalization interview, you meant to say "visa interview", correct?

Am Sorry sir
sir
sir visa interview thanks
Please I don't have enough money to speak with you please sir I will be grateful sir

But you posted two separate threads. The first one you asked about getting a visa. That one has more value. Can you reply to that thread, please?

Which one sir please remind me sir ok thanks
Ely, Counselor at Law