Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My question is is it possible for a single mother with 3…

Customer Question
Thanks, ***** ***** is...

Thanks, ***** ***** is is it possible for a single mother with 3 children get a visa to the USA whose fileis in F2B if no why please thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

Yes it has been approved

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/12/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 11 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

So an I-130 has been filed for you and you are in F2B category waiting to immigrate but you are asking if you can obtain a visa to come earlier? It depends on the type of visa. What type of visa? What level of education do you have? Do you have money to invest? How much?

No need to apologize, but let's finish this series of questions first. You asked if this person could get a visa to come to the U.S. while they waited for the F2B category green card, correct? Meaning that you want them to come visit the U.S.?

Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 10 months ago

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

You asked if this person could get a visa to come to the U.S. while they waited for the F2B category green card, correct? Meaning that you want them to come visit the U.S.?

Hello?