Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I want to know how I can help a man from Guatemala get a…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know how I can help a young man from Guatemala get a green card

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No and I already answered these same exact questions

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/12/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 11 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

1) How old is he?

2) Where does he live now?

3) If he is in the USA, how did he get here and how old was he when he got here? How long ago has he been in the USA?

4) Does he have a criminal record?

5) Are you related to him?

6) What is his education level?