Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am a f1 student applie dfor opt ead card, i have a

Customer Question
I am a f1...

I am a f1 student applie dfor opt ead card

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I have a question ?want to conform and then talk to lawyer about it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My start date of opt is on july 3 and i have submitted my i765 form on jun 28th and received my receipt no...till now it was about 80 days...as the rule of 90 days unemployment authorization should not exist 90 days...so if i get my card after those 90 days can i still satart working

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/11/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you might experience some delays while I work with several customers at the same time, or I am preparing a response to you. Please do not click Opt Out expecting a faster response. This results in more delays while waiting for another Expert. I assure you I will help you in due time. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

I am really confused by your question.

What do you mean "as the rule about 90 days unemployment authorization should not exist 90 days"?