Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am wondering on the current Visa statuses to visit US from…

Customer Question
I am wondering on...

I am wondering on the current Visa statuses to visit US from Russia.

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No issues. I travel back and forth to Moscow from the US. I am a US citizen of course.. However I would like to have friends visit me in the states.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Http://m.thehindubusinessline.com/news/world/us-scales-back-visa-services-in-russia-after-putin-cuts-its-staff/article9825449.ece I was pointed at this and it troubles me.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/11/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your immigration law question today. This is attorney Bill an experienced immigration lawyer assisting you today.

Russian nationals are eligible to apply for B1 business and B2 tourist visas which are eligible for single or multiple entry up to three years.

Processing of a visa takes a couple of weeks and should be applied for at the nearest consulate or embassy:

https://ru.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas/

There is an alternative EB-5 Investor visa possibility for longer stays in the US.

https://www.uscis.gov/eb-5

We are here to help.

Please follow up with me if you require further clarification or information.

In return remember to rate positively today.

As I'm not an employee of justanswer I rely on your positive feedback to get a credit for my response and assist.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

So I hope you rate FIVE STARS today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer