Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

What is the maximum punishment for student visa holder under…

Customer Question
What is the maximum...

What is the maximum punishment for student visa holder under indicent sexual assault?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No , just a question regarding debate with my friend

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing serious

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/11/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 8 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Ely, Counselor at Law