Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I got denied my citizenship due to my child support letter…

Customer Question
I got denied my...

I got denied my citizenship due to my child support letter not be notorized, what should I do besides the n-336?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I'm a permanent resident going for naturalization

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The letter was submitted with the N-14 request after interview but it wasn't notarized do to miscommunication from the IO to me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/11/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 11 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

If all that was missing was the notarization, then that is all that you need to provide. That is all that they were missing. If they needed anything else, they would have asked for it.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY! It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions for you at no additional charge, if you have any.

Hopefully you feel you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best! The stars are very important. This is how I receive a credit from the website. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you.

If you have additional follow up questions that you would like to ask me, again please click Finish... and rate me and then ask me and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you writing the words "FOR JEN MARIE" in your new post. :)

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer a few days ago, but you did not ask any follow ups or leave me any feed back.

Please let me know how else I can help and please kindly keep in mind that we experts do not receive a salary from this website. We only receive credit when you leave a good rating for us with the stars ★★★★★. Thank you for your consideration of our work and time here.