Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

H How much do you guys charge for assistance. I have had to

Customer Question

H How much do you guys charge for assistance
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: Yes I have had to submit three i-90 applications because USPS lost my letters containing my green cards. Can I expedite my third I-90 application?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

Did you send the first 2 applications with a tracking number so that you are able to show the USPS has lost track of your mail?

Judith

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I did, it took USCIS almost a year and 2 months to issue my second Green card which was again delivered to the wrong address. My current I-90 application has a letter from USPS accepting responsibility. It makes no sense for me to wait that long to have USCIS issue another one.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There must be a way to expedite the process. I already spoke with an immigration officer and they put in a expedite request based on the "financial loses" incurred. I'm sure there must be something else that I can do to expedite the process.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello Judith, are you there?