Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am a lawfulll permanet resident. I was away from the US…

Customer Question
Hi: I am a...

Hi: I am a lawfulll permanet resident. I was away from the US for 6 month. When I get into US. they write A#043944355 on my passport. What does it mean?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/10/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 8 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

As a legal permanent resident you are registered with a legal permanent resident number. That number that you listed is your legal permanent resident number.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Immigration Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 8 months ago

Did you have any follow-up questions or need me to clarify anything? If not, please do not forget to rate my services at the top of the page (hopefully 5 stars), otherwise I get no credit for helping you today.

Immigration Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 8 months ago

Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi