Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Second opinion] Can u tell me more about DS5535 form? What…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hello. Can...

Second opinion] Hello. Can u tell me more about DS5535 form? What is it and how long time it can take?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

NO. i got this form after interview in embassy

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its all

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/8/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 9 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

I don't know what you already know. What is your specific question? What would you like to know about it?

Please tell me your specific questions so I can help you.