Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I THINK I REALLY MADE A MISTAKE MISTAKE IN THE 212 I SENT TO

Customer Question

I THINK I REALLY MADE A MISTAKE MISTAKE IN THE 212 I SENT TO YOU THE LAST TIME.
THIS IS YHE CORRECT THING 212(a) (7) (H) (I) (1) THIS LAST ONE IS IS CROSSED LIKE IN ROMAN FIGURE. OK
THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN MY PASSPORT AT THE AIRPORT
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
PLS, BARISTER WHAT IS YOUR CANDID ADVICE? IF THE MEDICAL BILL IS A PUBLIC FUND AND BEEN PAID, IS IT A GUARANTEE TO GET A POSITIVE RESPONSE?
THE HOSPITAL BILL IS FROM....
.PARTNERS, HEALTHCARE...FOUNDED BY BY BRIGHAM AND WOMENS HOSPITAL AND MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL.
P.O.BOX 9693 BOST0N MA###-##-#### THIS MUST BE A GOVEMENTE HOSPITAL. RIGHT?
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome back. Please remember to use FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box so that no one else grabs the question and I can become your personal immigration consultant.

There is never a guarantee for ANY visa type. You can only try your best and convince the officer that you meet the requirements. What else would you like to know?

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 27 days ago.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

What else would you like to know?