Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Can a Usa citizen that is a felon come to Costa Rica/. I

Customer Question

Can a Usa citizen that is a felon come to Costa Rica/. I made it possible for 2 Latinas to get to Usa from Mexico . Can I own a business or real estate their. Thank you
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: No have not have no idea where to start
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. Here or cr
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Your question ended up in the U.S. immigration law forum. This seems to be a question about Costa Rican law, is that correct?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Ok. I will put in for a refund for you, but you can go to our sister site at www.justanswer.es and post your question in our Ley de Costa Rica forum.