Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I wanted to know about how to apply for work visa to bring…

Customer Question
I wanted to know...

I wanted to know about how to apply for work visa to bring some one from another county

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I own a small business so i want to bring someone for work over here as it is very difficult to find people with that qualification.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
9/6/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 8 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

The problem is that the U.S. wants you to put U.S. workers to work first. They won't just take your word for it that you cannot find U.S. workers. You have to go through an expensive process to prove it. Plus even if you succeed, you are required to pay the foreign worker the same salary as a U.S. worker. What country are these potential employees from and what type of jobs are you offering and what level of education do these jobs require?

Ely, Counselor at Law