Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I have a tourist visa how can I extend by 3 days, I have a

Customer Question

I have a tourist visa how can I extend by 3 days
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: I have a valid schengen visa that expires after a week and I want to extend it by three days
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Nothing yet I wNt to know how to apply
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is it possible to do so and how
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry about the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

To extend the stay, it takes at least 2 or 3 months anyway, so extending for 3 days will not work. You entered on a B-2 and you want to extend for 3 days for what purpose?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The schengen visa that I have now has also a 30 days stay and I entered the Europe only two days back and thought the the 30 days starts counting from day of arrival so my accommodation and transportation air tickets have been booked already
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I prefer a chat rather than a phone call
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are you still there ?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are u there?

Yes, I am here. It is Sunday and very busy. Give me a moment, please. Sorry for the delay.

Are you talking about extending your U.S. visa?