Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a tourist visa how can I extend by 3 days, I have a…

Customer Question
I have a tourist...

I have a tourist visa how can I extend by 3 days

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I have a valid schengen visa that expires after a week and I want to extend it by three days

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing yet I wNt to know how to apply

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is it possible to do so and how

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
8/6/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry about the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

To extend the stay, it takes at least 2 or 3 months anyway, so extending for 3 days will not work. You entered on a B-2 and you want to extend for 3 days for what purpose?

The schengen visa that I have now has also a 30 days stay and I entered the Europe only two days back and thought the the 30 days starts counting from day of arrival so my accommodation and transportation air tickets have been booked already
I prefer a chat rather than a phone call
Are you still there ?
Hello
Are u there?

Yes, I am here. It is Sunday and very busy. Give me a moment, please. Sorry for the delay.

Are you talking about extending your U.S. visa?

Ely, Counselor at Law