Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Your site froze. My visa application for my fiancé was

Customer Question
Hello again your site...

Hello again your site froze. My visa application for my fiancé was rejected with no reason other than we are not eligible for the visa

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No no

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No just rapid visa

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They gave no reason other than we don't qualify for the type visa applied for which is garbage.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
8/6/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer,

This is attorney Bill offering assistance to your legal question today.

AT what stage was your application denied, before or after interview ?

Do you have a copy of the denial notice ?

The main reason for a denial of the visa is failure to prove that the relationship is a bona fide marriage and not a sham to gain immigration benefits.

You can consider a number of options at this stage:

Filing a motion to reconsider your application.

Filing an appeal with the AAO.

Filing a new visa type or another application or marrying outside the US and filing an I-130.

Please follow up with me on your question.

I can review your denial if you send it through the site.

Just a reminder to rate positively before exiting.

This is how I get a credit for my time and assistance.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

So I hope you rate FIVE STARS TODAY

Best

Attorney Bill