Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Can you make a married fraud report for me. California. But

Customer Question
can you make a married...
can you make a married fraud report for me
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes, but some of them are not interest and I got a website***@******.*** I could not find the link
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats is all
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
8/6/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Lawyer

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Any immigration fraud, including immigration marriage fraud can be report to the Immigration Customs Enforcement at the ICE hotline at 1-***-***-**** to report suspected marriage fraud.

I wish you the best of luck!

that is not enough and it was not mine question, I already have that phone number I asked you if any inmigration lawyer can do the report for me. understanding that is more easy for the lawyer that with regular people

Thank you for your follow up.

You can hire a local immigration lawyer to help you, but your local immigration lawyer would be contacting the same number and the same ICE agency to report any immigration fraud, as you can do yourself.

I wish you the best of luck!

you are not answer me yet. I wont pay only to call you
my wife after she got the green card, his brother push her to come with him leaving me along can I make charge to her brother as kidnapping my wife.

Thank you for your follow up.

If the wife an adult over 18, the she can go live anywhere and with anyone she wants.

I wish you the best of luck!

Immigration Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Lawyer replied 3 months ago

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?

Thank you.

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.Thank you.
Immigration Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Lawyer replied 2 months ago

Thank you.

Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Lawyer