Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

My husband is a US citizen, we got married overseas, but i…

Customer Question
My husband is a...

My husband is a US citizen, we got married overseas, but i am now in US and entered with a turist visa. What forms should i fill in to request residency

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Does this has any charge or fee the consultation?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
8/5/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Ely, Counselor at Law