Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Second opinion] I spent 4 months in the USA, and then left…

Customer Question
second opinion] I spent 4...
second opinion] I spent 4 months in the USA, and then left for 7 months. I am current in the us for 1.5 months. I plan on going to London from 1 of October and I will return on December 11. Do you think I will have any trouble entering the USA at all? I am a Canadian citizen.4 months in USA
7 Months outside USA
3 months in USA (currently)
3 months in London
Back to US on 11 of December
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
8/5/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.During this conversation, you may receive an automatic phone call offer. Feel free to accept it if you would like to talk on the phone. Otherwise, we can continue here.Also, if you are waiting for a while for my response, please do not click Opt Out or close the question. This will only result in further delays while you wait for another Expert. I assure you I will help you in due time. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.Please give me some time to consider your question.
Ely, Counselor at Law