Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I wanted to know if one has applied for AOS and his i-94 is…

Customer Question
I wanted to know...

I wanted to know if one has applied for AOS and his i-94 is about to expire

Lawyer's Assistant: What is the expiration date? Has a renewal or extension request been made?

Can he/she stay in US or leave the country before i-94 expires

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer?

Yup i just want to be sure

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i am immediate relative of us citizen

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
8/4/2017
Immigration Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
Good afternoon. I am a legal expert who will assist you today with your question. Please tell me on what basis the adjustment has been made. Who is the immediate family?
KLAW
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer