Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am on probation misdemeanor. I want to travel to England.

Customer Question
Can I do this? Will...
I am on probation misdemeanor. I want to travel to England. Can I do this? Will the U.K. Allow me in and will I be able to leave and re- enter the us? Meaning when they scan my passport will it show up? I'm working on getting permission from my po but still want to know if it will show up when my passport is scanned and if the U.K. Even allows people on probation into the country. Thans
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
8/4/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you may receive an automatic phone call offer. Feel free to accept it if you would like to talk on the phone. Otherwise, we can continue here.

Also, if you are waiting for a while for my response, please do not click Opt Out or close the question. This will only result in further delays while you wait for another Expert. I assure you I will help you in due time. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Please give me some time to consider your question.

So these are two different question for two different categories. Also, you posted this question twice, which is going to confuse the system and other Experts.

As far as your questions, I am only allowed to answer the US immigration questions here. The UK immigration questions must be asked in that category.

Would you like me to proceed?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no thank you. have a nice day

I see you got the answer to your question about the UK. I am an US immigration Expert on this site, while the other Expert is not.

Are you sure you don't me to answer the US immigration question for you?