Immigration Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified immigration lawyer who will answer your question

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer

More related answers
All immigration lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a card and currently live outside US..Although i am
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
i have a green card and currently live outside US..Although i am wondering if i can still come back..I left US in May 2018 … read more
I have a question regarding my card, My family had apply for
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
My family had apply for the green card in 2001 but we didn't get it until 2014. I was accepted to medical school in poland in 2013 so I have been studying in poland for medical school. … read more
I'm a LPR. My husband, my daughter and I moved from the US
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I'm a LPR. My husband, my daughter and I moved from the US to Germany on June 25th 2015 so my husband could receive medical treatment. He wasn't able to receive the needed medical treatment in the US … read more
I'm a greencard holder through asylum (citizen of the
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
Hello, I'm a greencard holder through asylum (citizen of the Russian Federation). I can apply for naturalization in USA in September 2017. I'm going to marry a citizen of Latvia in his country in Febr… read more
I'm a Norwegian citizen and a US resident from 1999 to 2013.
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hi I'm a Norwegian citizen and a US resident from 1999 to 2013. I returned to Norway at that time with my American wife since my mom was rapidly worsening from Alzheimer's decease. She passed away on … read more
I HAVE A QUESTION. MY DAD WAS IN THE BORDER, HE COULD NOT
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I HAVE A QUESTION. MY DAD WAS IN THE BORDER, HE COULD NOT GET IN THE US BECAUSE HIS PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD WAS EXPIRED, HE WAS INADMISSIBLE TO ENTER TO TH US. HE LEFT THE COUNTRY VOLUNTARILY. MY QUES… read more
Guillermo, Please refer to a conversation we'd had on
Hello Guillermo, Please refer to a conversation we'd had on August 2, 2015 below. I was admitted to the US as a LPR on September 19, 2015 at JFK; the CPB Officer stamped my passport with what I believ… read more
I have question, Before I had PR of Canada and Card of US.I
I have question, Before I had PR of Canada and Green Card of US.I had a re-entry permit for 2yrs.but now I am going to renew my re-entry permit. Now last month I had became canadian citizen.so any pro… read more
Since mid 2013 i have spent about 60% of my time outside the
For Guillermo: Since mid 2013 i have spent about 60% of my time outside the US. After i became unemployed i traveled all over the place. I am canadian so i have dozens of entries and exits across the … read more
Brief story of my CASE Initially in the year 2014 quota the
Brief History of my CASE Initially in the year 2014 quota the H1B petition was approved and also got my H1B visa stamped (Chennai Consulate, INDIA) in OCT 2014 but didn't travel to USA. Later this yea… read more
I am an LPR since September 2010 and I am eligible for
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I am an LPR since September 2010 and I am eligible for citizenship in September 2015 or 90 days before this anniversary date. I did a lot of travel from September 2010 and as of May 11 2015 and to… read more
Myself and my children are American citizens. My husband is
Phillips Esq., Attorney
Myself and my children are American citizens. My husband is Australian and holds an unexpired greencard. We have currently been in Australia helping my husbands mum who has been unwell. We have been h… read more
My wife has a US greencard (she is considered a permanent US
My wife has a US greencard (she is considered a permanent US resident); however, I got a job that took me to Canada and upon crossing the US/Canada border, we never did relinquish the greencard to the… read more
Hello, I am an Indian national holding Indian Passport living
Hello, I am an Indian national holding Indian Passport living in France since last 6.5 Years.. I rcv. US greencard 2 years ago but have not yet moved completely to US.. In France I do not have residen… read more
After we lived in AZ for 6 years, last 4 years with greencards
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
After we lived in AZ for 6 years, last 4 years with greencards on my husbands employment, we moved back to Germany June 2012. My son (20) had the police in his apartment in March, they had a drug sear… read more
My sister is a permanent resident of the United States; however,
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
My sister is a permanent resident of the United States; however, she moved to Mexico, and works there for a TV channel, her permanent resident card expired. Due to her job she needs to travel to the U… read more
To whom it may concern; I am assisting a neighbor who recently
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
To whom it may concern; I am assisting a neighbor who recently returned from Bangladesh. His question is , can this gentleman and his family reenter? They left this country June 2009. The wife's Immig… read more
I am a canadian citizen who lives in the US and i have a ...
EMJ1219
EMJ1219, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
I am a canadian citizen who lives in the US and i have a collection agency in canada after me for payment.Can i travel to canada and return to the US without any problems at the border?… read more