Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

This is related to my daughter’s RFE response and regarding

Customer Question

This is related to my daughter’s RFE response and regarding her medical exam.
She was depressed in past couple of months due to some of personal reason and made 2 times suicidal attempts.
· The 1st attempt got reported to police by her school and they made a 51/50 hold on her and send her to behavioral health facility, where she was for 3 days before she got released.
· The 2nd attempt we reported to our local ER and from ER they send her to the same behavioral health facility, where she was for 5 days before she got released
As a result of her past situation she was recommended for
· Going to family therapist (Counselor) twice in a week which she is undergoing currently.
· Going to Group therapy session held by BACA (Bay are children association), which she is going for last 1 and ½ month and 4 days in week for 3 hours. She will be discharging from Baca on August 3rd as they felt she was quite improved from her past mental situation.
That all being said, when we went to Civil Sargent/our primary care physician (She already knew about the history of ISHITA’s mental disorder), she mentioned that she will be putting her past mental disorder history to this I-693 form.
However, in order to support that ISHITA is not in danger to herself or anybody anymore, she asked for letter from our Family therapist and Baca (in-house Psychiatrist, and in-House Counselor).
The content of the letter will be
1) From which date she is going through this mental treatment
2) What all improvement she made after going through the treatment.I am in a process of getting these letters (at least 3 + 1 discharge letter from BACA). I need a help from immigration lawyer who can help me with my daughter's case and have speciality of handling mental disorder history from USCIS stand points
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry about the delay and sorry for the issues that you are having with your daughter. This service that we provide is to answer questions that you may have about the process. I can do that for you, but if all you want to know is how to find an attorney specialized in such cases, I can provide you with a link that you can search through. Let me know what you would like to do.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need an attorney who has speciality of mental disorder case from immigration stand point and can be a G-28 representation of my daughter's pending I-485

Well, here we primarily answer questions that you may post. Do you just want that link where you can search for such an attorney?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Sure, I will do that, but I feel that you should get a refund if you aren't going to ask any questions. The website is www.ailalawyer.com. So would you like me to put in for a refund for you?

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thanks

Great. If you do not want a refund, could I get you to click on 3 or more stars to let the website know you are satisfied? It doesn't cost you anything additional. Thank you!

Hello Customer, I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.