This is related to my daughter’s RFE response and regarding her medical exam.
She was depressed in past couple of months due to some of personal reason and made 2 times suicidal attempts.
· The 1st attempt got reported to police by her school and they made a 51/50 hold on her and send her to behavioral health facility, where she was for 3 days before she got released.
· The 2nd attempt we reported to our local ER and from ER they send her to the same behavioral health facility, where she was for 5 days before she got released
As a result of her past situation she was recommended for
· Going to family therapist (Counselor) twice in a week which she is undergoing currently.
· Going to Group therapy session held by BACA (Bay are children association), which she is going for last 1 and ½ month and 4 days in week for 3 hours. She will be discharging from Baca on August 3rd as they felt she was quite improved from her past mental situation.
That all being said, when we went to Civil Sargent/our primary care physician (She already knew about the history of ISHITA’s mental disorder), she mentioned that she will be putting her past mental disorder history to this I-693 form.
However, in order to support that ISHITA is not in danger to herself or anybody anymore, she asked for letter from our Family therapist and Baca (in-house Psychiatrist, and in-House Counselor).
The content of the letter will be
1) From which date she is going through this mental treatment
2) What all improvement she made after going through the treatment.I am in a process of getting these letters (at least 3 + 1 discharge letter from BACA). I need a help from immigration
lawyer who can help me with my daughter's case and have speciality of handling mental disorder history from USCIS stand points