Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Please connect me to the immigration lawyer

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 1 year ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

How can I help? Please tell me your situation.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have a question about revoking green cards. My brother's wife is huge problem maker for me. I'm a petitioner. Can you please call me to discuss the case?

Sure, you'd have to request the phone call. It's an additional charge.. I believe $60 that the website charges you. If not we can just talk about it here.

Just checking that you received my message.

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer a few days ago, but you did not ask any for the phone call.