Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am unable to access my 1-94 info online. Is there any

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to access my 1-94 info online. Is there any other way I can do this please.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am trying to extend my time under waiver program from New Zealand

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
8/3/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 10 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

You can contact deferred inspection in the office nearest to where you are staying to ask about the I-94. Here is the list of offices. https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/2017-Jun/deferred_inspection_sites_060817.pdf

However I must tell you that it is not allowed to extend your 90 day stay here under ESTA (visa waiver program). The program is considered by the US to be a privilege therefore it is very strict and no extensions are allowed, not even a day.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" now and RATE me by choosing from the STARS. Don't worry, the question will NOT close and will NOT be finished. It stays OPEN after you rate me and I will continue to answer your follow up questions for you at no additional charge if you have any.

Hopefully you feel I have earned 3 or more stars for my service. This is very important. This is how I receive credit from what you paid. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time here.

Again, if you just have additional follow up questions that you would like to ask me, please ask me and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and appreciated :)

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I am the one that answers it for you by writing the words "FOR JEN MARIE" in the beginning of your new post.

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer a few days ago, but you did not ask any follow ups or leave me any feed back.

Please let me know how else I can help and please kindly keep in mind that we experts do not receive a salary from this website. We only receive credit when you leave a good rating for us with the stars ★★★★★. Thank you for your consideration of our work and time here.