Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a question. I came in th us with a student visa then…

Customer Question
Hello I have a question. I...
Hello
I have a question. I came in th us with a student visa then i the visa expired. I left the us and came back 6 weeks later without a legal status. I submitted my application for asylum and it has been pending since may 2015. I applied for a work permit last year,I am waiting for my renewal to come. I was wondering if i can apply for advnce parole. And if so,will I be barred from entering? This is for my job. have been offered a sort term project that is very lucrative. I am watching closely and my case has not been chosen for interview yet. I do have a true and real claim for my safety in my home country
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
I had been out of status for 2 years when my student visa expired. I was give the ds stamp on my i94. I am step to graduate in 2019.
8/3/2017
Immigration Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer

G​ood morning. I am a legal expert attorney who will answer your question.