Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I filed n400 for my wife, and when it was asking about

Customer Question

Hi, I filed n400 for my wife, and when it was asking about education or job history, I states none, but she has some english courses, will that affect the application, I mentioned no because I that
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: I thought english courses not considered education
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is just this part in the application, she is already scheduled for an interview and of the month
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It should not, but in this current climate. It may. You are supposed to provide truthful information in your application for naturalization. So, she needs to make sure that she tell the Adjudication Officer about this omission at the start of the interview and request that she be allowed to add those things missing in the application.

She needs to come in with the completed Section pertaining to the missing information and hand that Section to the Adjudication Officer.

Best wishes,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
if I provide this to the interviewer at the beginning it should not do any harm to her ?

Yes.