Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I filed n400 for my wife, and when it was asking about

Customer Question
Hi, I filed n400...

Hi, I filed n400 for my wife, and when it was asking about education or job history, I states none, but she has some english courses, will that affect the application, I mentioned no because I that

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

I thought english courses not considered education

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is just this part in the application, she is already scheduled for an interview and of the month

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
8/3/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 9 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It should not, but in this current climate. It may. You are supposed to provide truthful information in your application for naturalization. So, she needs to make sure that she tell the Adjudication Officer about this omission at the start of the interview and request that she be allowed to add those things missing in the application.

She needs to come in with the completed Section pertaining to the missing information and hand that Section to the Adjudication Officer.

Best wishes,

if I provide this to the interviewer at the beginning it should not do any harm to her ?

Yes.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law