Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Californian with AB-60 Driver's License I want some answers…

Customer Question
Californian with AB-60 Driver's LicenseI...
Californian with AB-60 Driver's LicenseI want some answers on CA AB-60 Driver's License and the implications of its use by anindividual visiting neighboring states like Nevada, Oregon & Arizona.It would be ideal if you have had a case load of clients who have found themselves insticky situations involving the use of CA AB-60 Driver's License in those states -- inplaces like hotels, rental car establishments and when operating a vehicle there, onshort visits to those states from California.I understand the state of Nevada has a driver's license issued to drivers there that isvery similar to what AB-60 aims to do here in California.It is important that I speak to someone who has previously encountered clients withthese issues and is first-hand familiar with what is typically done in cases wherea AB-60 licensee is pulled over for say speeding in Nevada, by Nevada Highway Patrol orother law enforcement.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/2/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.During this conversation, you may receive an automatic phone call offer. I do not send that offer, the system does. Feel free to accept it if you would like to talk on the phone. Otherwise, we can continue here.Also, if you are waiting for a while for my response, it is because we are very busy or I am preparing a response to your question. I promise that I will be here to help you. So please do not click Opt Out and do not close the question. This will only result in further delays while you wait for another Expert. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.Please give me some time to consider your question.