Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a friend who is in the Philippines and has us

Customer Question
citizenship but returned to the...
I have a friend who is in the Philippines and has us citizenship but returned to the Philippines and outstayed her visa by 6years.now she doesn't think she can return here without a huge fine. Is there a way to circumvent that
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 11 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

Did you meet this "friend" in person before or only over the internet, Skype, maybe an online dating service?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.