Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I received I485 NOID, can you help with that? ?? ??, I

Customer Question

I received I485 NOID, can you help with that?
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: ??
Customer: ??
JA: What confuses you?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I received I485 NOID, can you help with that?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I am still looking for
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I485 NOID due to Communist Party membership
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry about the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

That was the only reason for the intent to deny? What did you do as a member of the Communist Party? What was your position? When did you resign?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I wonder if our conversation are confidential and protected?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Looks like the conversation were posted online. I don't want to use the service.

I can have the question locked down for privacy when we are done and that way no one will be able to read it. Is that ok?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, thanks for trying to help.

I actually can help, and you shouldn't be afraid because it's not like anyone is doing to see your name or any private information, but if you really don't want help, then let me know so I can put in for a refund for you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't need your help at this time. Thanks.

Ok. No need to respond because if you do, it can delay the refund. Good luck.