Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

Thanks you, How will it take to file a motion to terminate a

Customer Question

thanks you, How long will it take to file a motion to terminate a removal proceeding case and what can I expect to pay in Atty fees?
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Ok
JA: What's being sought in the motion?
Customer: joint motion to reopen and terminate
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer?
Customer: Yes, that is what lawyer help me to do now, but it already takes able 7 months now, but still no answers
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

A joint motion to reopen can take an average of 6 months but some ICE offices can take up to a year. It depends on the work load in the office where it was filed. Attorney fees really vary depending on the case and the city you're in, but on average it will usually be about $1,500- $3,000.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you! Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" now and RATE me by choosing from the STARS. Don't worry, the question will NOT close and will NOT be finished. It stays OPEN after you rate me and I will continue to answer your follow up questions for you at no additional charge if you have any. Hopefully you feel I have earned 3 or more stars for my service. This is very important. This is how I receive credit from what you paid. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time here. Again, if you just have additional follow up questions that you would like to ask me, please ask me and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal. Any bonus you feel I earned is always welcomed and appreciated :)
If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I am the one that answers it for you by writing the words "FOR JEN MARIE" in the beginning of your new post.