KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

Confused about the eligibility for US citizenship, after

Customer Question

Confused about the eligibility for US citizenship, after entering first time in US in July 2012, we had applied for a reentry permit and left US for education break for 2 years and then re-entered the US in July 2014. Basically took a break for 2 years..Currently I am staying continuously for 37 months and will complete my 5 years (since July 2012) . So Am I eligible to apply for it ?
JA: What is your official status? Was any immigration paperwork filed with the government?
Customer: Legal Permanent REsident
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How much will be the fee ?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 2 months ago.
Good afternoon. Please tell me a little more background. How did you obtain the LPR status?