KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

I have a question on what to do with immigration sponsorship

Customer Question

good morning! I have a question on what to do with immigration sponsorship application. I got married about a year and half. My husband came to united states in mid may about a week later he left me and left to another state
JA: What is your official status? Was any immigration paperwork filed with the government?
Customer: he came back three weeks later being away he came back and started verbally and emotional abusing me. after two weeks of being back he got his green card and left
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer?
Customer: in an argument he told me I was his ticket to america no haven't talk to a lawyer. it's being two months that he came to this county and I am still paying for his trip here
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: what can I do to take my sponsorship i reported to ice and i when to immigration office after everything happen but i haven't heard from them
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 2 months ago.
Good morning