Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Demba. I have a problem of the petition I made to my wife…

Customer Question
Hi,my name is *****...

Hi,my name is ***** ***** daniel.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

I have a problem of the petition I made to my wife who has finished everything in Malawi but us consulate maliwi is unable to let her travel,and find me here in wichita kansas. Only they are taking money out of me and says medical checkup,two times.how can you help me in this cas be cause I seemed to be tired with.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just need my wife near me please two years is enough for me.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
7/31/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

You are a U.S. Citizen? How has this process been stopped?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Ely, Counselor at Law