Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Have friend in czech republic what is involved in gettin…

Customer Question
Have friend in czech...

Have friend in czech republic what is involved in gettin visa to coem to *****: What is your official status? Was any immigration paperwork filed with the government?

No paperwork filled out i am U S citizen have friend i am interested in helping

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer?

No just collecting info

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will be comeing from refugee camp in czech republic

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/29/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, eligible to practice in front of state and federal court, who is ready to help. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. This is a very big question. The u.s. government provides a wide variety of Visa types are available for people. It really just depends on your friends specific situation and whether they would qualify. It would not make a lot of sense for me to list them here, but if you click here you can see information directly from the US government in a different types of visas. The USCIS website is really good because it gives you all of the forms that you need to believe that your friend meets a certain criteria

Follow up questions are free, so please feel free to ask away. You can also click here in the future to request me individually. If you don’t have any additional questions, were you satisfied with my service today?

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know. Thank you.